ANGDavis Associates Ltd., works with accredited Freelance and Individual Experts from around the world to deliver a wide range of Civil Engineering and Consultancy services, either on our own, or in Joint-Venture with other Consultancy companies.
We welcome expatriates from countries around the globe to join our database of Key Experts who have the ability to work on a global basis, either alone or as part of a project team, and in particular those who are specialists in Highway Engineering and Construction, and related fields. Assignments may be available for temporary / short-term / full-time / part-time / freelance assignments.
You should be highly qualified Civil / Highway Engineers with proven experience in Project Management, Technical & Quality Assurance, Contractual and Claims Management, and Social and Safeguard specialists.
In general, basic qualifications and experience need to follow the requirements of International Donor and Government agencies:
- Professionally qualified / Batchelors degree as a minimum
- Team Leader and Senior positions need +/- 15 years experience
- FIDIC Contract Experience
- International Experience
- Experience of international donor funded projects: i.e. WB / ADB / EU / etc
- A working knowledge of English both spoken and written is crucial.
- Additional languages are also an advantages for projects around the world.
Professional Highway and Airfield Experts
- Team Leaders / Project Managers
- Resident Engineers
- Highway and Airfield Pavement Design Engineers
- Traffic Auditors
- Bridge and Structures Engineers
- Material Engineers / Quality Assurance specialists
- Quantity Survey / Measurement Engineers
- Transport Economists / Benefits Monitoring and Evaluation
- Procurement Specialists
- Contractual Experts / Claims Managers
- Dispute Resolution Arbitrators
- Highway Technicians / Quality Control / Inspection Staff
Social and Safeguards Experts
- Resettlement and Compensation
- Road Safety
- Social and Gender
- HIV / Aids
- Anti-Human Trafficking
Register your details
Please register your interest below and we will contact you should any suitable contracts become available.